The Samsung Galaxy F41 is a very capable mid-range smartphone with a lot of cool features, and one of those features is flash notification. This feature is handy if you don’t want to miss your notifications as it reminds you by flashing your smartphone screen. So if you want to activate it on your Galaxy F41, we can help you. In this guide you will learn how to enable flash notification on Samsung Galaxy F41. Let’s go.
What is Flash notification on Samsung Galaxy F41?
Flash Notification is a feature that is primarily designed to notify you of notifications. This feature is hidden in the Accessibility section of settings and you can enable it if you don’t want to miss your notifications.
Samsung Galaxy F41 comes with two types of Flash notifications: Camera Flash and Screen Flash. In the camera flash, the camera flash starts blinking when you receive a notification. Likewise, in the case of a screen flash, the screen starts blinking whenever you receive a notification.
How to activate Flash notification on Galaxy F41
The whole process of enabling Flash notifications on Samsung Galaxy F41 is very simple and you can easily do it by following these steps.
- Unlock your Samsung Galaxy F41.
- Now you need to access the settings. Swipe up from the top of the screen and tap the gear icon to access settings. You can still access the settings from the applications menu. Go to the Apps menu, find the settings app (the app with a gear icon) and tap on it.
- In the settings, go to the section Accessibility and press it.
- Scroll down and press advanced settings.
- Go to the Notification section and press Indicator light notification.
- You can enable Camera Flash notification and Screen Flash notification.
Why isn’t the Flash notification working on my Samsung Galaxy F41?
If Flash notification is not working on your Galaxy F41, there can be many reasons for it. Let’s take a look at the probable reasons and solutions.
- If the flash notification isn’t working, it could be because you didn’t enable it in the first place. Please note that Flash notification is not enabled by default and you will need to enable this feature manually.
- The second reason could be due to a software glitch, which is again very common with Android smartphones. Just restart your Samsung F41 and follow the above method to enable flash notification.
- The third reason could be a low battery. When the battery is low, the system deactivates certain features to ensure better battery life. So if your battery is low, the flash notification may not work.
In this guide, you have learned how to enable flash notification on Samsung Galaxy F41. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments. Also be sure to check this guide if you want to know how to view battery percentage on Samsung Galaxy F41.