While storage is still unlimited on Google Photos, things are about to change … Indeed, as of June 1, you will only have 15 GB available, unless you pay extra. to take advantage of more capacity.
Before the cleaver falls, we advise you to save all your photos at the risk of losing them. There are two ways to do this, including one all at once. Find out which ones they are in this tutorial.
Download multiple photos from Google Photos
Of the two solutions proposed here, this one is the simpler. You just need to follow the following three steps:
- Meeting on Google Photos.
- Select a photo of your choice.
- Click on the three points at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Download.
Download all your Google Photos at once to your computer
Downloading all of your photos from Google Drive is a bit more complicated. For good reason, there is no way to export them in batches, so you will have no other choice but to go through Google Takeout.
This service allows you to download all of your Google Account data, whether it’s your Chrome history, Google Play activity, Google Play Books, Hangouts history, or Google Photos. To enjoy :
- Meeting on takeout.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Click on the button unselect all.
- Scroll down and select Google Photos.
- Click on All photo albums included.
- When you are satisfied with your selections, click okay.
- At the bottom of the page, select Next step.
- In the export settings, you can choose how often to download your content Google Photos.
- End the operation with Create an export.
You can also choose whether you want the exported zipped file to be emailed to you or to another cloud. In this case, you will receive a link by e-mail.
At this point, you can also select different formats. The default setting is 2 GB, and the maximum size is 50 GB. Note that exports over 2 GB will be compressed as zip64 files.