Hello to all blog seekers. Hope everyone is doing good. Are you here for today’s topic? OK so can you guess what the topic is or can you even guess the related topic. Ha-ha sorry to confuse you. It was a little act just to make fun of it. Yeah, know that the topic of the day is to resolve the issue of “Waiting for iMessage activation issue on iOS devices.”
Here is how to fix FaceTime or iMessage pending activation error on your iPhone, iPad devices from various methods. If you are iPhone 7 user and iTunes doesn’t recognize a problem, read the article iTunes Not Recognizing iPhone 7.
What is iMessage waiting for an activation error?
Hello Geeks, Today in this article you can learn how to fix FaceTime or iMessage pending activation error on iPhone and iPad devices with pretty methods. Everyone knows that iMessage is a popular messaging app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices developed by the official Apple team. Almost this popular messaging app works perfectly, but sometimes it throws errors to drive us crazy.
I think iMessage pending activation is a big issue on iOS devices and it happens due to many technical issues, but the main issue is with the cellular network or the running firmware version. So in this article, we are providing possible solutions to fix iMessage Waiting Activation Error on your iPhone, iPad devices.
Discover the next steps
- Before you start, fix iMessage pending activation error on iPhone, iPad running iOS 11, ios 10 iOS 9, by first checking whether you are using the updated firmware version or not.
- In some cases, iMessage takes 24 hours for activation, so wait for this activation.
- Check that the network connection is working properly.
- IPad is disabled and won’t access iTunes, then fix it.
Here are the methods to fix iMessage pending activation error.
- Discover the Internet connection
- Restart network settings
- Turn off and reset the device
- Update the settings of the telephone company
- Sign out and sign back in your Apple account details and
- Update the device.
There can be several reasons for raising the iMessage Waiting for Activation Error issue. So the solution also depends on the reason for raising the issue, so try all the above steps and methods to resolve the issue of activation pending error. If any of the methods fails to resolve the issue, continue to the next which will provide the solution to the error. Then will explain to you in detail how to apply for iMessage pending activation error solution.
Discover the Internet connection
- We know that performance FaceTime or iMessage apps mostly depend on good internet connection, so firstly check your device internet connection from below steps.
- Open iPhone, iPad Settings menu >> then choose Wi-Fi / Cellular option >> Turn off network toggle switch.
- After a minute or two, turn on the toggle switch, then check if cellular or Wi-Fi internet is fully available.
Restart network settings to resolve iMessage pending activation
- In some cases, the above methods do not work, then you can try to restore your network settings.
- It will reset all network settings made by us and then restore network settings to default.
- You can simply reset your network settings from the steps below.
- Launch the Settings page >> then go to General >> There choose the reset option >> Reset Network Settings.
Turn iMessage or FaceTime on / off and reset the device
- In this method, you just need to turn off iMessage or FaceTime service on your iPhone, iPad device.
- First, open your iPhone, iPad device settings page, then just head to the >>> messages sections where you just need to turn off the iMessage app.
- Now, hold down the Power key and the Home button to force start your iDevice.
- After powering on your device, just turn on the iMessage toggle switch.
Update your phone carrier settings
- First, turn on Wi-Fi or cellular network on your device.
- After entering General Settings >> section, tap About option.
- Now it will show an update pop-up on the screen when it is available. Then check the version of the operator settings.
- Now download carrier settings to your iPhone, iPad device.
Sign out / Sign in to Apple account
- Open iPhone settings, iPad settings, then scroll down until you find the message option.
- Press Message Option, then click “Send and receive“.
- Now sign out of your Apple account by simply clicking on the Apple ID option.
- After trying to sign in to your Apple account again.
Are you facing a disabled Apple ID? then unlock it
- If the above methods are not helpful to fix iMessage pending activation error, update your device to the latest version available.
- You can check for the latest available updates in the “Software Update” section, from the steps below to manually check for the update.
- Open settings >> General settings and >> Software update.
- If no update is available, use an ipsw method to upgrade the firmware.
- Hard reset iPhone 7
- Hard reset iPhone 6 Plus
- IPhone Configuration Utility for Windows
- Phone Rescue Download which helps you recover data on Android and iOS devices.
That’s it, Geeks, these are possible methods to correct “iMessage pending activation»Error on non-jailbroken iPhone and iPad devices. You can follow all of these methods and then resolve the error. If none of the above methods work on your iPhone, then quit iMessage for 24 hours, in Apple Thermology, iMessage takes 24 hours for activation. In case, if your iMessage is not activated after a period of 24 hours, just contact the network operator. At the most, all of the above methods will help you overcome iMessage pending activation error on iOS device. So try all the methods up to the one if they applied to your error device.
Thanks geeks, hope all the information is very valuable to you and if not, please send me a comment on your query, i will show you the best solution for this problem. There you go guys have the funniest day of your life.