Everything New in Destiny 2 Season 15 – Season of the Lost
Season 15 will be the last season before the Witch Queen expansion in Destiny 2. With Season of the Lost, you’ll find plenty of new weapons, mods, perks, and activities. Here are all the new features of season 15 of Destiny 2.
- Scathelocke – Kinetic automatic rifle
- The last breath – Kinetic automatic rifle
- Judgement – Kinetic Hand Cannon
- Vulpecula – Stasis Hand Cannon
- Legal action II – Kinetic Pulse Rifle
- Head of Service – Kinetic Scout Rifle
- Fractethyst – Stasis Shotgun
- Peace pledge – Stasis Handgun
- Spoiler alert – Kinetic handgun
- Shepherd’s watch – Kinetic sniper
- Chrysura Melo – Automatic solar rifle
- The verse of sorrow – Automatic bow rifle
- Wolftone Prize Draw – Bow Fighting Bow
- Iota Draconis – Solar fusion rifle
- Annual skating – Solar hand cannon
- Darkest before – Pulse bow rifle
- Forge Promise – Solar Pulse Rifle
- Emergency plan – Scout Arc Rifle
- Sudden death – Bow hunting rifle
- The comedian – Void Shotgun, with Adept version
- A quick verdict – Void Handgun
- Punch – Solar Handgun
- The long walk – Solar Sniper Rifle
- Canis Major – Solar Grenade Launcher
- Reed’s regrets – Stasis Linear Fusion Rifle, with an Adept version
- Ancestry – Solar rocket launcher
- The hothead – Arc Rocket Launcher, with an Adept version
- Forerunner iron set – New Iron Banner playlist armor
- Scout Set – Set of armor for Season of the Lost, also known as Season 15
- Together fair – Armor taken from Season of Dawn, also known as Season 9
- Substitution alloy set – Armor taken from Season of the Undying, also known as Season 8
- No backup plan, Titan Arms – Shotgun final hits activate Defensive Strike and generate Melee Energy.
- Radiant dancing machines, Hunter Legs – Dodging near enemies allows you to dodge extra times.
- Nothing handcuffs, Warlock Arms – Earn another cluster grenade charge and get projectile tracking.
- Lorentz driver, Linear Energy Fusion Rifle – Marks targets; killing marked targets generates a telemetry pattern. Picking up a telemetry grants additional capacity energy. Collecting three without dying increases weapon bonus damage for 30 seconds. This buff can be refreshed whenever you pick up additional telemetry.
- Scepter of Ager, Trace rifle
- Grenade launch – When your Grenade Energy is fully spent, you gain Grenade Energy.
- Melee kickstart – When your melee energy is fully spent, you gain melee energy.
- Stasis resistance – Reduces Stasis damage inflicted by fighters.
- Finisher restorer – When you use a finishing move, you gain some energy for your least recharged ability. Requires a tenth of your super energy.
- Starting the utility – When your Class Ability Energy is fully spent, you gain Class Ability Energy.
- Gunsmith mods – Ghost mods that provide guaranteed minimum stats and increase the likelihood of high stats.
- Energy conservation – Your super final hits create extra power orbs for your allies.
- Orbs of Restoration – Picking up an Orb of Power grants a small amount of Energy to your ability with the least amount of Energy.
- Case Mods – Leg armor mods that gradually reload your weapons over time. Do not work with single shot weapons.
- Generous well – Elemental Well mods that cause you to generate Elemental Wells can now stack, creating additional wells for each additional copy of the mod you have equipped.
- Elemental shards – Stasis Shards count as Elemental Stasis Sinks.
- Elementary time dilation – Elemental Well mods that grant you time-limited perks can now stack, increasing the duration of the effect for each copy of the mod you have equipped.
- Sustainable wells – Increases the life of elemental wells you create. Multiple copies of this mod stack, further extending the lifespan.
- Melee wells – Propelled melee final hits generate elemental wells that match your subclass energy type.
- Look for wells – Elemental wells you create will move across the ground towards nearby players.
- Supreme Well – Throwing your Super generates three Stasis Elemental Wells near you.
- Artillery wells – Picking up a Solar Elemental Well grants you additional Grenade Energy.
- Restoration well – Picking up a Stasis elemental item gives you additional energy for your ability which has the lowest energy.
- Pits – Picking up an Arc elemental gives you additional melee energy.
- Utility wells – Picking up a Void Element grants you additional Class Ability Energy.
Season of the Lost also adds 25 new Artifact Mods.
Adagio – After defeating a target, this weapon shoots, charges, or fires slower and deals increased damage for a brief period.
Still – Precision final hits grant this weapon a stacking range bonus. Non-precision final strikes remove range stacks but grant bonus accuracy and stability when all range stacks have been removed.
Together – Improved maneuverability and reload speed when allies are nearby.
Harmony – Final hits with other weapons improve the damage and performance of that weapon for a short time.
Tomb stone – Precision final hits generate a stasis crystal at the victim’s location.
Shoot to plunder – Shooting an ammo brick picks it up and automatically reloads all of your equipped weapons from reserves.
New activities and their official descriptions:
Astral Alignment. 6 player activity. Bring sleeping Awakens technology to life and triumph over those who fear the Light. Line up the network of ley lines and forge a path to save the lost technological witches of Mara Sov from the Shattered Realm.
Broken kingdom. Weekly mission. Travel through the Shattered Realm in search of the lost technological witches of Mara Sov. Save them and use the power they bestow to see this mysterious landscape with new eyes – to reach the unreachable.