The American animation giant’s streaming service has been available in France and many other European countries for at least a year. You might be wondering if it is possible to enjoy Disney + content on an iPhone, iPad or Mac? Good thing, that’s the subject of today’s article.
Subscribe to Disney + from an iPhone
Disney +, the latest in streaming services, has won over a large number of users, and not just cartoon fans. This success owes it to the wealth of its catalog but also to the confinement effect (linked to the coronavirus) from which it benefited at the very beginning of its launch.
Like most online video platforms, Disney + offers an impressive number of films (Star Wars, Marvel, Pixar, the great classics), TV series and original creations (The Mandalorian, WandaVision) for a relatively low price.
On the technical side, Disney + offers compatibility with all Apple devices (iOS, MacOS, iPadOS and of course Apple TV). So you can follow all your favorite programs wherever you are. In this guide you will find several tips for watch Disney + on a TV screen.
The American giant’s streaming platform has been designed to be accessible to as many people as possible. However, some people may not know how to use it on a smartphone or tablet.
Before you start downloading the Disney + app, you need to purchase a subscription. The operation is carried out from the official website. You can find more information about the rates in this guide: all you need to know about the Disney + streaming service.
How to watch Disney + on an iPhone or iPad
As explained previously, the Disney app is available on Apple mobile devices (iOS). So you can follow an episode of The Mandalorian or watch Frozen on your way to work.
- Open the App Store on your iOS device (iPhone or iPad)
- Click on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the window
- Type in the Disney + search box
- In the results window, select the first result
- Make sure the app is published by Disney. The name of the distributor appears in the information section
- Click the Get button to start the download
- Once the installation is complete, tap the icon to launch the streaming service
- Press the connect button
- Enter your Disney + account credentials
You can now enjoy the huge Disney catalog on your iPhone or iPad. The application even has an offline mode which, as its name suggests, allows you to watch movies or series on the internet without an internet connection. Very handy on long plane trips.
Watch Disney + from a Mac
Whether you have a Windows computer or a Mac, it is possible to access the Disney + catalog from a simple web browser. The procedure is the same regardless of the platform. You have no installation to plan.
- Open your favorite browser or the one available on the machine
- Type www.disneyplus.comin the address bar
- Click on the sign in button then enter your Disney Plus credentials.
- Select the content you want to watch.
- Make yourself comfortable
Important detail, each Disney + account offers the possibility of viewing different content on 4 devices simultaneously. You can however create up to 7 different profiles. And just like other competing services (Netflix not to mention), you can unsubscribe at any time.