The creation of a physical store involves many formalities and a fairly substantial budget. This is why more and more entrepreneurs are turning to dropshipping. You just need to use a CMS to create a successful e-commerce store and you can easily sell products online. Among the most popular CMS, there is a real craze around Shopify. You will discover what makes this tool so special.
What is dropshipping?
Dropshipping consists of sell products on the internet without necessarily having stocks. Find on this page a tutorial on how to implement this type of e-commerce with the Shopify CMS. It is indeed a business that involves three players: the supplier, the online distributor and the buyer. First, the customer (or the buyer) buys a product on the e-commerce site distributor (or seller). The latter then sends the command to supplier / wholesaler which is responsible for delivering the product concerned directly to the customer. This system offers many advantages:
- You don’t need to have a stock of products.
- The lack of stocks limits expenses. It will simply be necessary to invest in implementation and referencing of your virtual store.
- You benefit from an excellent logistical and commercial autonomy, since you are the only responsible and manager of your sales.
- You invest a small budget to make big profits in the long run.
Even if dropshipping is simple, it nevertheless presents some constraints. To make your business profitable, you must above all create an efficient e-commerce store. To do this, you must use a CMS (Content Management System). It is a software allowing to create and manage your online store. Among the most efficient CMS, you have Shopify, WordPress, Prestashop, Woocommerce…
Why prefer Shopify?
Of course, CMS play the same role, but they all have specific characteristics. Shopify allows you to build a professional e-commerce site, even without having any design skills.
New generation themes
To help you create a successful e-commerce site, Shopify provides you with a selection of professional themes offering several customization options. You can freely change the look, content, colors and even the feel of your site. In addition, all themes are suitable for mobile versions and can be integrated into social network platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
Your customers will be able to access your store and place orders from their tablet and smartphone. If you have programming knowledge, this CMS also gives you the possibility ofaccess HTLM and CSS codes of your site to modify it as you wish.
Qualified experts at your disposal
If needed, Shopify can provide experts to help you customize your e-commerce site from A to Z. These can also help you:
- Design attractive and effective product sheets to entice your visitors to purchase.
- Optimize your e-commerce site to attract as many customers as possible.
- Set up a effective marketing strategy to boost your sales, etc.
Lots of cool features
After creating your site, you can buy a domain name (if you don’t have one) and host your store on Shopify. This will benefit from a very complete web content management system with a 256-bit SSL certificate. The personal data of your customers will be well protected. For the management of your store and your products, you also have access to several functionalities:
- Customer profiles and accounts.
- Mobile management.
- Email templates.
- Order processing system.
- Over 100 payment gateways, from bitcoin to PayPal.
- Inventory management tools.
- Import and export of products, etc.
With Shopify, you are guaranteed to deliver an exceptional shopping experience to your customers.