Right now, there are hundreds of media player apps available for Windows 10. However, among all of them, VLC Media Player seems like a great option. Compared to all other media player apps for Windows, VLC offers more features and options. The advantage of VLC media player is that it supports almost all major video and audio file formats.
Besides multimedia playback, VLC Media Player can be used for a variety of purposes. On Techviral, we have shared quite a few tips that require the VLC media player to work. With VLC, you can watch 3D movies, record game videos, convert videos and more.
See as well: How to add a subtitle in VLC
Download VLC Media Player Offline Installer
As it is the most used desktop media player app, users often search for VLC Media Player offline installer. In this article, we will share a detailed guide on how to download VLC Media Player offline installer for Windows. Let’s check.
VLC Media Player offline installer
VLC Media Player does not have an online installer. You can download it from the official website and you will get the offline installer file. However, when we want to install VLC on multiple devices, downloading the same file on every new device doesn’t make sense. In this case, you can use VLC offline installer file to install media player on multiple devices.
VLC Media Player offline installer will help you install VLC on multiple devices running on the same OS, and it is also without active internet connection. So, if you want to install VLC on a device without internet connection, you can use the offline installer file.
VLC Media Player offline installer is available for Windows and Linux. Below we have shared direct download links of VLC Media Player offline installer for Windows 10 (32-64 bit) and MacOSX. Let’s check.
Features of VLC Media Player
VLC Media Player is a very useful and fully customizable media player app for Windows and macOS. Below we have shared some of the main features of VLC Media Player app for Windows 10. Let’s check.
- VLC Media Player supports almost all major video and audio file formats including AVI, FLV, MP4, MP3, etc.
- The Media Player app gives you highly customizable playback controls. For example, you can control video playback speed, control sounds with keyboard, change audio language with few clicks, etc.
- Among all the media player apps available for Windows, VLC media player is the fastest. It plays your videos without any lag or video shutter.
- It also supports third-party plugins. The plugins greatly extend the functionality of the media player app.
- VLC Media Player is completely free to download and use. It doesn’t even run ads.
- Media Player app for Windows also has the ability to stream videos from media streaming websites like YouTube, Vimeo, etc.
READ ALSO: How to convert audio or video files with VLC
VLC Media Player Tips You Should Know
So this article is about VLC Media Player offline installer in 2021. From these links you can download VLC media player offline installer file. Hope this article has helped you! Please also share it with your friends.