Hello friends, this one from Kodi lovers XMBC Today I come with another new article, and here in this article we provide the five best Kodi apps for Android devices. All of these apps are also available for free from the official Google Play Store, so you don’t need to visit a payment page.
We know that Kodi is a free and open source online streaming app in the same way it was available to Android users, but this list of the best apps will improve the user’s streaming experience.
Download the 5 best Kodi apps for Android:
- Vlc player
- Yaste, Kodi Remote
- MX player
1. Vlc player
- Application name: Vlc player.
- Category: best media player for Kodi.
- Application size: 20 MB.
- Application compatibility: cross-platform
VLC is very flexible to use as it brings great video watching experience for movie lovers in case if you are a big music fan while this player comes with built-in equalizer with playlist making option, it is also one of the most required players for Kodi.
VLC is a free and open source multiplatform media player and online streaming player developed by the VideoLAN project. This player supports various audio and video formats like MP4, 3GP, MPEG4, including video CD and streaming protocols, etc. As well as the VLC player available for iOS, Android Windows and Mac platforms for free. Here another interesting point is that this player can play damaged and incomplete download videos because it downloads peer-to-peer network type files.
Features of VLC Player:
- The VLC player will allow you to enjoy both audio and video files.
- Online content is not available in these apps
- All downloaded files can watch or listen to these files.
- It’s free and is only 20MB in size, so it’s easily stored because it’s less bulky.
- Name of the application; Kore.
- Category: official Kodi remote control.
- Application compatibility: firmware 4.0+.
Kore is an official Kodi remote control from the XMBC Foundation. And this app allows you to control your Kodi Media Center from your Android device, but Add Media Center setup is complicated to fix.
Kore is an official remote control with this app you can control your Kodi and contains many features like sync, volume controllers, v Channels switch, send test to Kodi keyboard, library maintained, etc.
Using this app is very simple and straightforward Control everything from your Android device. This app is the official Google Play store so you can download and install it right on your computer.
Features of Kore:
- This is the official application that will be accessible on Android devices.
- Kore contains built-in solution bots.
- This helps keep the subtitles in sync with the files while watching or listening.
- It acts as the official remote control for the KODI app.
3. Yaste, Kodi Remote
- App name: Yaste, Kodi remote cum Caster.
- Category: Kodi remote control.
- Application size: 10 MB.
- Compatibility: Android.
Yaste is an unofficial Kodi remote control and streaming app for Android devices. Currently, many people are using Kodi XMBC on their iOS, Windows and Android devices and these kind of tools bring new features and best streaming experience to their users. With this app, you can easily control the Kodi app from your android device in the same way, this player comes with cool features like voice commands, movie sync for offline mode, multiple dvd widgets. ‘options for the big remote control, external media player support, cloud backups, AV receiver socket -en, etc.
Yaste is also a free and open source app which means this app is available free for download here, another cool point is Yaste also offers to cast your device screen to compactable devices according to your environment.
Features of Yaste:
- The 2nd official remote for the KODI app if the Kore fails, it will replace this location.
- It has the voice command function as the commands are accessible by voice.
- All of the controls for the KODI app are in the Yaste.
- Several optional features available in the yaste application.
- It only takes up 10MB of space in your device.
- App Name: SPMC Apk.
- Application size: 20 MB.
- Application Compatibility: Firmware must be 5.0 or higher.
- Application category; Kodi XMBC Alternate.
- Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.semperpax.spmc16
SPMC is an official app but not affiliated with Kodi. SPMC works the same as Kodi with great working performance. Likewise, Samper is an XBMC developed version and brings all the features of Kodi, and this developed version gives success for playing music, watching movies and videos, it includes digital multimedia podcasts.
This is a free and open source app on google play store so you can directly install this app on your android device.
Features of SPMC
- The performance of the SPMC works like that of KODI.
- As it occupies the space of 20MB in your device.
- Can watch movies and some series in this app.
- It is free and costs less space and not a single penny required to use the app.
5. MX player
- Application name: MX Player.
- Category: multimedia player.
- Application size: 18MB.
- Application Compatibility: It supports firmware 4.0+.
MX player is one of the favorite apps for Kodi installers, and it’s a better other media player used as an external; Player for Kodi Similar to VLC player. Likewise, this player brings great audio and video quality to its users. And this player supports almost all kinds of video formats like Mp4, Mpeg, FLV, AVI, etc. It includes some popular formats like WMV and move and this player is able to scan automatically, so we don’t need to select the video manually.
This media player comes with cool features like hardware acceleration, multi-core decoding, pinch to zoom, subtitle gesture, child lock, and more.
MX Player Features
- It is similar app to VLC player and the best VLC player alternative.
- All files in MP3, audio and MP4 format can be viewed with this app.
- It provides the best and correct audio and video version of the files.
- Zoom is available even for MP4 files and also video files.
- Lock screen and child safety is also available in this app.
I conclude that Every Kodi users are getting lots of latest TV shows and movies on their devices and they lose some great and great features on the device, but these list apps bring cool features and great audio quality. and video on our devices.
This article brings you most of the top rated Kodi apps for rootless Android devices. If this article helps you get live streaming with the help of Kodi, please share this article with your friends and family.