On Windows 10, the mouse pointer is an essential feature that helps us navigate the desktop more efficiently. However, if the pointer is too small or too large, depending on your needs or your screen resolution, you can change the size in several ways.
In the guide, you will learn the steps to change the mouse pointer size using the Settings app and Control Panel in Windows 10.
How to change mouse pointer size using settings
To change the mouse pointer size in Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Open the settings on Windows 10.
2. Click Ergonomics options.
3. Click mouse pointer.
4. Under section Change pointer size and coloruse the slider to select a pointer size.
Once you complete the steps, the pointer will automatically change to the size you selected. Starting with Windows 10 version 1903, you can select up to 11 different sizes. Also note that using the Settings app, you can now change the color of the mouse pointer.
How to Change Pointer Size Using Control Panel
If you want to change the pointer size using the Windows default scheme, follow these steps.
1. Open Settingsthen click Peripheral devices.
2. Click Mouse.
3. On the right, under Related Parametersclick on the link Additional mouse options.
4. Use the drop-down list Model to select the desired size, including: system model (little), big and very large.
5. Click the button Apply.
6. Click the button okay.
After completing the steps, the mouse pointer will start using the size you specified. If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also check out this guide if you want to learn how to locate your mouse pointer on Windows 10.
Leave a Reply