A small revolution is underway on Facebook. The social network now offers the possibility to its users to add a decoration to their profile picture. Flowers, landscape, color gradient, flag you can add any background to your profile. There is almost no limit to your imagination.
Apply a background to a profile photo
In the age of the digital age, it is today impossible to ignore social networks. Facebook has become a must to glean information or stay in touch with family and loved ones.
In addition, opening a Facebook account does not cost anything. Joining the world’s most popular social network is completely free. If you are new to Facebook, you will quickly discover the importance of images.
Quality visuals play a vital role in the success of your publications. This is a powerful lever for engagement. It is therefore important to ensure that your profile image conveys a positive image of you.
And what better than a beautiful photo to make a good impression. It enhances and humanizes your Facebook page. You can also add a fund in support of a cause or an organization. Your profile will become more attractive and more eye-catching.
Adding a decor to your Facebook profile photo does not present any major difficulty. You don’t have to be a Photoshop pro to do this type of operation. Everything is done directly from the site or Facebook application. Here are the few steps to follow.
- Open your internet browser
- Go to the Facebook page available at the following address: https://www.facebook.com/
- Log in to your account using your credentials
- View your profile page
- Click on your photo to bring up a menu of options
- Select the item add a decor
- Choose from the list the decor or background of your choice (eco-friendly, football team, disease prevention, etc.)
- You will see the rendering of your profile photo appear in the preview window
- Drag the slider under your photo to enlarge or reduce it
- You can also move the photo to properly adjust the frame
- Add a description to your photo (if you wish)
- Tap the blue button Use as profile picture when changes are complete
Facebook offers you the possibility to display this decor for a specified period of time. Once this period has elapsed, you will find your usual profile picture without the filter. If you are interested in this option, simply follow the procedure below.
- Click the Back to previous photo button in
- Select from the list the duration of display of the decoration (1 hour, 1 day, 1 week, 1 month or never)
- Click on the blue button to validate your choice
Facebook offers different types of filters by default. You can use the search engine to display additional decorations. To do this, simply type in a keyword related to the desired decor. There are several thousand of them.