Check out the best battery saving apps for Android!
When picking up a smartphone, we consider a lot of things like RAM, storage, battery etc. Among all these, the battery turns out to be the most important because we now use our smartphone more than the computer.
As of now, there are plenty of battery saving apps available on the Google Play Store that can further improve your battery performance. However, not all battery saving apps work. In fact, most battery saving apps were designed just to display ads.
READ ALSO: 10 best storage apps for Android and iOS
Battery saving apps for Android that really work
So, in this article, we are going to share some of the best battery saving apps for Android that really work. These apps eliminate all unnecessary background app processes thus improving battery life. So, let’s see the best battery saving apps.
It is one of the best battery management apps that Android users would love to have. The app doesn’t improve battery life, but it does more than that. It provides users with a comprehensive overview of the actual battery capacity and its performance in different scenarios.
- AccuBattery is currently the most popular battery management app for Android.
- The app displays battery status, battery usage information, etc.
- With this app, you can know how much power system and third party apps are using.
If you are looking for an open source battery saving app, Amplify might be the perfect choice for you. However, the app only works on rooted Android smartphones and offers a lot of amazing battery saving features. The app can show you how often your device wakes up and turns off wake-up locks. Not only that, but the app also scans the entire system and lists the apps that are consuming most of the battery power.
- The app offers simple battery saving options.
- With Amplify, you can track energy consumption per app.
- This app puts unresponsive apps into hibernation mode.
- With this app, you can also hibernate system apps.
Well Servicely is another best power saving app for Android which is quite similar to Amplify. Just like Amplify, Servicely also works on rooted Android smartphones and lists apps that consume most of the battery power. Apart from that, Servicely can also detect apps and services running in the background and disable them automatically.
- Works fine only on rooted devices.
- With root access, Servicely can put applications into sleep mode (hibernate).
- Allows you to disable / enable any service on your device.
- The app also has a feature that prevents apps from running in the background.
Well, Greenifty comes with some powerful battery optimization features which can improve the battery life for sure. The app lists the apps that are running in the background and puts them into hibernation mode. This means that the applications will be present on the smartphone, but they will be put into hibernation.
- Greenify is by far the best battery saving app for rooted users.
- With this app you can identify and put the misbehaving apps into hibernation mode.
- The app works on both rooted and non-rooted devices.
This extends your battery life by shutting down apps you aren’t using and optimizing your device settings. Users simply need to open Avast Battery Saver and then press the “Stop apps” button to improve phone performance. Not only that, but the app also offers an adaptive power estimation feature which provides precise details on the remaining battery life of your phone.
- Avast Battery Saver has five preloaded profiles for saving battery power.
- Adaptive Smart Profile automatically adjusts phone settings based on your usage.
- It informs you about the apps that are running in the background.
As the name of the app suggests, GSam Battery Monitor is not actually a battery saver app because it won’t do anything to save your battery on its own. However, GSam Battery Monitor can provide you with a comprehensive overview of the apps that are draining battery life.
- With GSam Battery Monitor, you can easily find apps that drain the battery.
- It informs you about the current state of the battery and shows the estimated time remaining.
- GSam Battery Monitor allows you to dig deeper into how an app uses your battery.
- It also shows historical averages of battery discharge time.
This app is intended to recognize the apps that cause wakelock. The advantage of GSam Battery Monitor is that it can detect both partial and full awakening. So, once you get the app data, you can disable or uninstall it.
- The app works on both rooted and non-rooted Android devices.
- The Wakelock detector helps you detect which apps are draining your phone’s battery.
- The application displays Wakelock usage statistics for all applications.
- It shows the partial and full wakelocks of the processor.
Well, if you are looking for the best open-source Android app like Greenify, Brevent might be the one for you. Another great thing is that Brevent works on both rooted and non-rooted Android smartphones. The app follows a simple concept of detecting apps that are draining the battery and putting them into hibernation.
- It is an open source battery saving app for Android.
- With Brevent, you can put apps that drain the battery into hibernation mode.
- The application is compatible with the latest version of Android.
9. Power Clean
Well, Power Clean is basically a very popular Android optimizer app among Android users. The good thing is that the app contains everything you need to improve your Android device. From junk phone cleaner to battery optimizer, Power Clean has it all. Power Clean’s battery optimizer is quite efficient and can kill power-hungry apps with just one click.
- Well, Power Clean is an Android optimization app.
- With this app, you can clean junk files, clean cache, etc.
- It has a battery saver that optimizes power consumption and battery charge.
Well, it is a free battery saving tool that helps to increase the mobile battery life of your Android phone and tablets. The Android app runs in the background and monitors all the apps running on your device. If any of your apps suddenly start consuming more power, it will notify you.
- Kaspersky Battery life monitors all applications that are running in the background.
- It gives accurate prediction of battery life.
- The app is free and works on both rooted and unrooted devices.
So these are the best Android battery saving apps that you can use to extend battery life. If you know of any other apps like these, be sure to drop the name in the comment box below. Hope this article has helped you! Also share it with your friends.